Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stories: Part 2





This month in Stories, we have Jonathan via e-mail.

"So I don't have a specific time or place where my love affair with wine began (probably because I've drunk so much over the years), BUT I do recall when my love affair with Malbec started. I went to Buenos Aires in 2005 with some friends and everywhere we went the house wine was a Malbec. And every time we ordered it, it was great! Drinking Malbec on the restaurant patios during the start of summer was so so nice. Plus Malbec and Argentine beef make a sensational combination! I loved it! I still love it! I had a wonderful time in Argentine and the Malbec was definitely a contributor to the good time I had. (raising my glass) To Malbec!"



Next week will be nothing but 09 Bordeaux! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment