So as the different aspects of life tend to define us and shape our directions, sometimes the need to share them comes to play. Well, share might be a strong word, but considering "force upon" might be considered a bit brash it will have to do.
Over the past three years I have documented the ever changing graffiti at a certain location in Southern California every few months. Having well over 400 original designs photographed, I thought it only fitting to try and display them on a greater scale then just among the more notable online social networks. Sadly, none of these designs are of my creation, as those that know me are aware that my abilities are almost exclusively limited too stick figures.
Now, moving on to the wine aspect. With every post I will add a little tidbit about wine that I have learned during my studies. Please keep in mind that I am in no way, shape, or form an authority on this vast subject, but on my ongoing quest to become a Sommelier I have managed to come to a few conclusions. For example :
1.) Red wine is red.
2.) White wine is white
3.) Sparkling wine has bubbles
4.) Wine Snooties (n - An incredibly annoying and pretentious person who deems themselves a wine connoisseur, filled with knowledge, expert opinion, and taste in the subject of wine.) are the bane of my field of study and work.
So, if you put all of this together you get Wine-Fitti. I will be posting pictures of the Graffiti I have taken over the years along with tidbits about wine, my suggestions for different wines (Please note that these are based ENTIRELY on my palate, likes, opinions, etc), and any other random information of the grape that I feel like sharing.
I hope you enjoy my ramblings, and get a little bit of information/fun out of it.
Yours,
Wine-Fitti
No comments:
Post a Comment